The West Iron District Library is back to its regular hours. We’re open:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30-5:00
- Thursday 8:30-7:00
- Saturday 10:00-2:00
- Available Monday-Friday
- Call (906) 265-2831 to place an order.
- Collect your order at the Courtyard Gate. Please call upon arrival so we can run the items out to you.
- Orders by phone can be picked up the same day. To place an online order, click here to browse our card catalog and place your holds. These orders can be picked up the following day.
- Please wear a mask when you approach the gate to collect your items.
Open Library use
- Please wear a mask inside the library and practice social distancing guidelines of 6′ between patrons.
- Please use sanitizer on your hands upon entry.
- Please deposit your book returns in the outside book drops. DVDs and CDs can be dropped in the blue baskets inside the front and back entries and can also be dropped in the DVD/CD drop box in the back parking lot.
- Surfaces are sanitized between patrons and browsing skewers are available for flipping through DVDs and CDs.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate the ever-changing nature of this pandemic and as we work to evaluate and update our procedures to create a safer, more streamlined use of the library.