Library Access DUring COVID-19
Full access to West Iron District Library has been limited to the public as per Governor Whitmer's Executive Orders in hopes of stemming the spread of COVID-19. We are currently in Phase 4 of our Reopening Plan which includes curbside services as well as open library access. We may only accept 50% of our total capacity; staff will monitor patron population within the library to stem overage.
- Library staff are following protocol for sanitation after each patron use.
- Please follow current guidelines set by the state.
- Available Monday-Friday
- Call (906) 265-2831 to place an order for materials.
- Collect your order at the Courtyard Gate.
- Orders by phone can be picked up the same day. To place an online order, browse our card catalog and place your holds. If you order online, please wait for our confirmation call to pick up your materials. This typically takes one day.